Tuesday 16 March 2010

I have much hop for weekend.

Beautiful lovely girlfriend make suggestion to drink beer at pub, before this weekend previously, to celebrate new work of shop of my fabulous country name.
I have concern to work at shop for my English is poor. But same so for all other workers, so it is ok. And is better than quality for goods in shop, so twice ok.

This is first time at English pub for me. I drink little in my Iceland, for drink is more cost than small house, but here drink is given for very small money.
Great!
But also here, drink has tremendous strength of polar bear to make head spin like harpooned penguin. My remember is small and mostly of pain in my body. Though sweet girlfriend tells of excellent time for all people to be entertain by me, so this is good.
I also learn from new friends that expression 'it is your round' means 'go to toilet for long time'.

I shall go here again with new money for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment